The grandMA consoles are the core of the fully integrated MA system. They consoles are able to control – in the most elegant manner – moving lights, conventional lights, and effects, as well as LEDs and video – even when working in real time with maximum channel count. Additionally, MA offers powerful tools like the media server grandMA video which bridge the lighting and video worlds. Direct access to media servers from the grandMA console is now as simple as accessing a fixture. The grandMA 3D software is capable of real-time rendering visualisation. The reliable and proven operational philosophy allows a direct, flexible and intuitive way of working.
- Real-time control for up to 64 DMX universes (Expansion Mode)
- Extensive networking functionality incl. Multi-User, Backup, Parameter Expansion, etc.
- 2,048 HTP- or LTP-parameters built-in (4,096 with expansion chip)
- in stand-alone mode
- 5 faders, 15+5 executor buttons (on 128 pages)
- 1 external SVGA connector
- 19“ rack-mount
- Uninterruptable Power Supply (UPS) built-in
- Same software for console compatibility: one system – one operating philosophy
- Completely configurable for every application: Theatre, TV, Concert Touring, Entertainment, etc.
- Elegant programming and control of moving lights, dimmers, LEDs, effects and media servers
- Mature software and hardware – extensively field tested – provide unmatched stability and reliability
Comes in a 3-unit flight case