The EM 9046 incorporates up to 8 digital receiving channels, each with 328 MHz of switching bandwidth covering the UHF spectrum from 470 to 798 MHz. A highly intuitive, icon-based user interface provides a complete system overview via a large TFT display. Designed for maximum spectral efficiency, the EM 9046 can safely accommodate as many as 40 channels within a 24 MHz frequency window. Complex intermodulation calculations are no longer necessary - operating frequencies can now be evenly spaced. A broad variety of connection options allow for easy integration into existing audio and IT infrastructure. Receiver modules can also be exchanged for upgrade and maintenance, making DIGITAL 9000 a future-proof investment.
- 2x Sennheiser AD9000 UHF Antenna
- 2x 10m N-Connector antenna cable
- 2x 1m N-Connector antenna cable
- 1x 5m 8-pair analog multi cable
- 1x 5m 4-pair AES/EBU multi cable
- 1x 5m Shucko-CEE16A mono
- 1x Sennheiser battery charger
- 1x Battery starage
- 1x Sennheiser screwdriver for filter adjustments.
- 1x Inner rack
Comes in a case