Available from September 2024 if pre-ordered.
High-power ultra compact 15 inch subwoofer.
L-Acoustics subwoofers complement systems in applications where extended bandwidth is required. All subs incorporate high excursion drivers, ultra-low vibration walls and laminar airflow L-Vents with a flared profile, resulting in dramatic reduction of port noise, maximized dynamics and power handling and an exceptional level of performance.
L-Acoustics subwoofers can be deployed in diverse modes, making them versatile enough to address any rental or fixed installation application. Engineers and sound designers can choose from standard or cardioid configurations, creating a variety of symmetric and asymmetric directivity patterns adapted to each specific design.
- 40 Hz LF limit, high power handling, low distortion and thermal compression
- Progressive vent for increased peak SPL, and minimal turbulence noise
- LA4X/LA8 control and protection
- DSP presets for cardioid mode (symmetrical and asymmetrical)
- Compatible with X series and KIVA II
- Grey brown, pure white + architectural RAL program
Comes in a case